SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER
Content management systems: WordPress, Hootsuite, Buffer, Tailwindapp, Later, etc.
Social media management, ads and analytics tools: Facebook Ads, Business Manager.
Email marketing: MailChimp,
Account administration and reputation management: Facebook, Instagram, MindandBody, YouTube, Bonsai
Video: YouTube and iMovie
Design: Canva, Snappa
MARKETING & CONTENT CONSULTANT
- Using my 3+ years of experience in marketing, blogging, and writing, I provide a wide array of services to clients in the lifestyle and sports industries, including but not limited to:
- Writing original content – blog posts, ads, taglines, product descriptions, event descriptions, and more – while adhering to brand tone and voice.
- Editing online content: copyediting for structure, style, creativity, clarity, and brand voice, and proofreading to catch any misspellings, grammatical mistakes, or typos.
- Creating marketing plans including competitive analysis, positioning, messaging, and budget.
- Guiding clients in branding, strategic positioning, and marketing plan implementation.
- Creation and management of content calendars and editorial calendars for websites, blogs, and social media channels.
- Researching local industries to identify growth opportunities for clients.
- Monitoring, posting, responding, and/or recommending best practices for social channels including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST –
FACEBOOK, INC. / AUSTIN, TX / MARCH 2016 – JANUARY 2019
- Process and Analyze applications for Business.
- Manage and Review compliance-related Marketing Content.
- Apply judgment in complex cases under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity around policies implementations.
- Deepen understands of Facebook Platform for Marketing Strategies, Ads, and Campaigns.
- Manage social media planning for execution of marketing strategies and community management. Monitor online presence of a company’s brand and engage with users, strengthening customer relationships
SCHOOLING / AUSTIN, TX / JULY 2016 – MAY 2017
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – FIFA / AUSTIN, TX / MAY 2014 – AUGUST 2015
- Marketed and managed events throughout pre, during, and pos competitions.
- Updated websites, social network pages, set up and closed events.
- Hosted events for the Brazil FIFA World Cup Only.
- Created settings of marketing events for the communities, social media marketing posts, sharing and
- marketing channels such as news report Radio and TV.
LIBERTY GROUP & HIRE PRIORITY / AUSTIN, TX / MAY 2014 – SEPTEMBER 2015
- Managed the leasing-process and sales pipeline at several properties around North Austin.
- Rotation in many different properties in Austin and Round Rock areas
- Social Media brand manager for including websites, social media.
- Processed rental applications and negotiated leases, renewals.
- Trained in Yardi, YieldStar, Bluemoon and Fair Housing Laws.
LITIGATION ASSISTANT – INTERNSHIP SCHOOL PROJECT
JANET M LAW FIRM / AUSTIN, TX / FEBRUARY 2014 – APRIL 2014
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for a team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
SCHOOLING / AUSTIN, TX / SEPTEMBER 2015 – SEPTEMBER 2016
ACCOUNT MANAGER ANALYST
APPLE INC. / AUSTIN, TX / AUGUST 2012 – JANUARY 2013
- Guided customers with exceptional customer service skills and services based on their specific requests.
- Consistently scored in the top 10 % of the company in overall customer satisfaction.
- An integral part of solving internal problems with logistics, improving overall customer relations.
- Customer Service interaction, engagement with follow-ups and resolutions of cases.
WRITING & BLOGGING EXPERIENCE
Editor and Writer for www.camilafontes.com
Creator of Contents of Studio Fluire Pilates
PENN FOSTER COLLEGE / SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice