By Camila Fontes
Here are general rules to create great content to post and what to post daily.
- Provide to your target audience informative, educational or entertaining content. You can choose tips, ideas, funny posts, tutorials anything that adds value. This strategy can assist you to balance your social media pages and your mindset. Also not overloading your followers with random content that doesn’t help them.
- Links, images, and brief easy captive description will do the trick. Short your links and see what happens! Can be your website, blog or landing page. The whole world is on their smartphones and tablets. So go ahead and make sure is mobile accessible not a primitive.
- Engage, interact and visit with your visitors and users. Part of building your brand is opening yourself to others to connect with your services. Social Media is for connecting people and socializing with them in an easy way. So is the same for your business. Approach your potential customers with the easy mindset and be yourself.
Here are my top 4 tools I use to help manage my contents:
- Twitter – link, image, 2,3 hashtags, and share. Try to keep a statement under 40 characters. Daily as many time as you can.
- Facebook – link of the content with 100 fewer characters and straight to the point plus an image and 2-5 hashtags. Daily 1-4 pm.
- Instagram – you need quality images, use the filters and add 12 proper hashtags under 50K posts. Mornings 8-9, Noon or 5 pm.
- The content can be anything from texts to videos;
- Preparing a schedule and be consistent;
- Engage with people;
- Keep in mind that quality is better than quantity.
- Don’t forget to schedule content, and create a plan for your tasks