Hey I’m Camila Fontes
Wondering what I do? I help small business and entrepreneurs to have the best business in social media , while making you feel like the hero/shero that you are! I know how to turn your purpose into profit and success.
I was not even prepared to land where I am sitting today, audience was part of my life presenting in school and becoming a performer for years beside the stages I have worked with phenomenal brands such as NFL, FIFA and others such as FACEBOOK. I’ve always valued the power of connecting to an audience through authentic communication. After working with social media I had an ‘a-ha’ moment working with facebook. I was not even close to a powerful position but I knew I had some power inside me.
I love working with entrepreneurs, personal brands and corporations to help them bring their business online through social media and video marketing. Why? Because I am doing and other been doing and it works. Feels great to be myself.
At facebook I had the opportunity to to see thousands of brands, and understanding what people do versus what optimization is essential for companies and users.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of clients across industries – from tech start-ups to real estate to social entrepreneurs to health and wellness to authors etc.
- My clients often say I allow them to be their authentic selves, and that is what I thrive on. I help my clients increase their visibility and capitalize their authenticity.
When I’m not coaching my clients, prepping for my filming a YouTube video — you can find me at home relaxing, taking yoga exercises, opening my mind to a quiet time. I love to share values on Youtube but living in the heart of Texas is no doubt the best decision I have made.
Curious? Since we’re friends now, let’s get better acquainted:
- Yes, Camila is my real name. Yes, I am overseas landed in US 16 years ago.
- Genetically the real me according to 23andme I am 89 % European 28.6 % Italian, but I am very proud Brazilian.
- I worked for NFL football player not even knowing he was a famous player, seems weird but yes #hillarious I landed into their home and their family and was a short term experience that I learned a lot. I was in US for over 4 years and I got this job and was not easy life but was the life I lived and grateful for learning lessons.
- I am a coffee lover but I wish I could love tea more.
- I was so obsessed for Michael Jackson Songs, and videos and try dance just like him #crazykid
- I was a competitive dancer I ended in Belly Dancing after my sister started and then became a gig all over Austin Texas. I never thought I would be doing this for money I did and it was great experience and I have met great professionals and have learned with the besties. Today not as much.
- Not long ago I face a hip surgery which was the hall ball of my youtube than sudden I changed everything from hip surgery for social media.
- I grew up with an entrepreneurs family, my mom is a hairdresser her whole life she has her own studio and she handles her own business my dad was a builder and he did several homes to one day he could do heavy work and making money renting the homes but he is not longer with us and he left all for the family to take care of it.
- I am an avid supporter of Against Women’s Violence as I am survivor of domestic violence myself I had to go thru the ups and downs and I stand for all the women and almost became a police officer after all, but the plans sudden had changed.
- As an actor turned journalist turned entrepreneur, I know what rejection feels like and I can tell you, the fear of failure should not keep you from living a life you love. If I am doing so can you!
READY TO SEE WHAT SOCIAL MEDIA CAN DO FOR YOU?
You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to get started on your own, head over to my channel here to get your FREE TIPS and get thing going.