Having a brand that customer and clients can trust is important to your business success. Doesn’t matter what you do trust seems to be the main goal. Without trust, there is no sale and no customers.
1. Influencers are the big hit in the marketing today. Influences once they have an audience built they can discuss your brand in their channels and their content. We currently have micro influencers and Influencer, they can be challenge but most of the influencers needs your brand too.
We see million celebrities and high level followers accounts doing exactly what your brand needs.
A swimwear company reach out to me and ask f I want to be their influencer to promote their swimwear brand. Well, I am a top model but depend on the swimsuit it gets to be pretty. I denied due to the fact it was not my business goal.
Certain brands do they offer you to wear the product in exchange for marketing. You get to use their product and share to the world. Is the modern way to describe word of mouth of this new generation.
The brand only intention is to build a community and share your brand to the world which ends up been win-win situation of all parties, influencers, businesses and customers.
Influencer is not only for the products, it is plenty of opportunities for events. Athletes wear their outfits or gears in sports events. Is like athlete doing their moves as a billboard machine.
2. Lots of business don’t put attention in packing. Packing is the king when it comes to ship your product. Let’s not consider Amazon for this topic. If you have a business and want to leave a good impression packaging can place a great impact for your brand.
By simple having special boxes and tags helps tremendous the image presence of the brand.
Great packing always leaves a good impression and quality.
3. Don’t Forget to Research. I realized that business lack some important research and strategies. It is fundamental to know what comes next. Use up-cycling strategies will help your content creation. Don’t repeat contents, instead up-cycling your contents. Is better than repeating contents. Best to invest in good SEO and make worth it every single content you create and post.
4. Google recently announced its new AdSense Auto ads, “Google’s AdSense already serves ads that it calculates will perform well based on factors like publishers’ content and audiences. The Auto ad feature layers in machine learning to improve results and find unused ad space where new ads can go, according to Google.”
Auto Ads can be automatically placed on sites that are best for your brand. They effectively reach your target audience, giving you a greater return on investment.
5. Instagram is the powerful tool to promote, share brands, and brands products. Pictures can worth thousand words, right?
Not only a place to share, stories and products, is also a place to get engagement and share your own story with the same topic content rolling.
User-generated content is the word of mouth of your customers in this new millennial. They go on platforms to ask questions or share their reviews. I love the fact that we have this opportunity to share more of the brand. Even for freelancers and entrepreneurs you can create your own groups on Facebook and build a community full of support.
6. Lets talk about Twitter is also one of the most powerful tool. You can go from personal to business and to interact and engage with customers and be creative. Twitter is about news and fast news and updates. A great place to keep your company updated and informed on twitter. If you want brand awareness this is the place to be.
If you are new to influencer marketing try to reach to small accounts and check the influencers and see if they work with brands like yours.
Focus on your product packaging and customer service. Pay attention in every way possible to all aspects of your business. Anything visible to your customer has to be safe. Audit your Social Media and do your research.
Start creating small ads and see how return works for your with monitoring.
Influencers can be more effective than ads, but you can always combine your ads with your influencers work.
Don’t forget to use social media platforms and groups to maximize your brand.